Should I Sell My Payment
Whatever the reason for your need of cash right now, selling payments may be a perfect solution for you. It may give you the money you need to start your business, buy your house or pay debt. You might be able to trade the periodic payments which are not covering the needs for a lump sum that might get the job done.
Common Reasons to sell payments
- Making repairs on a house
- Buying a house
- Dealing with the financial hardships in business
- Starting a business
- Paying for college education
- Dealing with divorce
- Paying the debt on credit cards, medical expenses or student loans.
Choices When Selling
Partial You may sell a part of your annuity and hold on to some of the periodic payments, while you enjoy the tax benefits on the remaining payments. The settlement continues to function with benefits; as a result you can have the best of both worlds.
Entirety In case you sell everything which is remaining in the structured settlement for the rest of the contracts length, you will get a lump sum amount of money on hand right away. It can provide you with what might be needed to deal with a big life event or to invest in a better opportunity to earn money.
How Does It All Work?
In case you have never sold a structured settlement or an annuity before, you may be a little un easy. You should keep in mind that it is an easy option. First thing is to decide to sell, and then you continue to a simple court date and after that you will receive the money. We have great assistance from our department of customer services in order to guide you through the whole process. You will be looking at a free quote in few minutes. Following are the steps.
- Deciding to go ahead with sale – If you sure you want to start this process, whether it is because you have found a great opportunity for investment or you definitely need the cash right now, then you should start the process.
- Getting in Touch – You will be talking to our representative and he or she will take you through the entire process step by step.
- Receiving Free Quote – You should find out how good our pricing is, as we will give you a free quote in few minutes.
- Getting a Cash Advance – In case you need the money immediately, we will give you a cash advance as soon as you sign up in order for you to have access to the money righ away.
- Setting up a Court Date – Once you file the paper work, you will be required to explain a judge why are you selling the annuity. Then you will get the money.
- Getting Your Cash – After the court has approved the process, you will be getting the money very quickly.
How much should you expect?
A number of factors determine how much money you should expect to get for the sale of the structured investment. These factors include interest rates, health of the economy, investment opportunities, how high is the demand and how much of the annuity you are selling.
- The timing of payments which you will be selling
- Value and quantity of the remaining payouts which you will be selling
- Whether or not you will be selling any lump sums
- Expenses and fees
- Economies current health
Need Cash Immediately?
We can help you with a cash advance of up to $1,000 Right away.
Tips When Selling Structured Settlements or Annuities
Current Value of the payments
Companies which purchase the structured settlements must stay in business, so that they do turn a reasonable profit. This is why offers for the annuity will be less than the total value in a payout. The amount less will depend on the factors mentioned above.
While the annuity may contain language in it to limit the ability to sell it, you will have your rights protected by the law in most of the states. There is a federal regulatory model as well which addresses the implications for tax if you sell a structured settlement, which requires you to get an approval from court. It will make sure that the sale is in your best interest.
Talk to an Expert
It is recommended that you get an advice from a financial planner or lawyer, who can guide you as to what the best course of action might be. They will tell you regarding the worth of your structured settlement or annuity according to them, and will also advise you on the strategies which you may wish to use to avoid taxes.